How to find us
|This is an
You reach us by train via Basel/ Zurich and via Munich. There are frequent
direct trains from Zurich international airport to St. Gallen, journey
time about 50 minutes. From the railway station it is only a five minute walk to
Sprenger Geigenbau at Neugasse 53. Take the front exit of the railway station,
walk to the left and follow Poststrasse into town. At the pedestrian
crossing and the traffic light at the end of Poststrasse, cross the road (Oberer
Graben) and walk straight ahead into Neugasse. Turn to the left and after
some 100 m you will find Sprenger Geigenbau on the left.
By car from Basel/Zurich
- Motorway N1, Exit "St. Gallen Zentrum"
- Follow the direction "Zentrum" (left hand side inside the tunnel)
- Follow the straight road into town. Follow the parking guide system and
park your car in one of the central car parks such as "Brühltor",
"Oberer Graben", "Rathaus", "Unterer Graben".
Then walk into the old town center where it will be very easy to find
Neugasse. You will find Sprenger Geigenbau on top of Neugasse.
By car from Constance or Lindau/ Bregenz
- Motorway N1, Exit "St. Gallen St. Fiden"
- In St. Gallen take the "Brühltor" car park, which you can
find about 500 m after leaving motorway
- Leave the car park towards "Altstadt" and just walk straight
ahead for about 200 m, you will enter Neugasse. At the end of Neugasse on
your left you will find Sprenger Geigenbau.
Be aware that you have to pay an annual flat-rate toll on Swiss motorways.